At The Potters House – Waltham Forest “Everyone Counts”.
In an ever-increasing congregation, we want to make sure “No One” gets “lost in the crowd”. With the twelve or twelve thousand, Jesus had time for the Individual.
So we break-Up our church into fourteen small and informal groups, where saints can meet weekly in the winter months especially, for some food, fellowship and faith-building.
These groups have been known amongst church members as
- CARE Teams or simply
- Bible Studies.They are headed by leaders and assistants – refered to as Care team, Bible Study or RAP team leaders.
Believers will meet normally on Friday nights in one of Fourteen homes all in east London, for some praise & worship, a meal, and group participation in any biblical topic chosen, all geared towards deepening your understanding of Gods infallible word and faith building.
Our Aims are straightforward:
1) For Any couple that desire to be influential for God and evidence leadership traits, Bible Study leadership role is part of our In-House training for the equipping of couples and men for further exacting ministry, be it pastoral, Missionary or any form of leadership expression in God’s Kingdom. For Every believer that attends the benefits are numerous.
2) First of all, it’s a great forum to make friends and build relationships.
3) Believers can ask questions and make meaningful contributions through their own experiences, testimonies and revelation.
4) Individual talents are utilised through these groups in our outreach ministries which, in turn contributes to our church’s vision. Which are:
1. Making Disciples
2. Church Planting
3. World Evangelisation.